Tuesday, April 3, 2007

At A Glance


At A Glance.
Taken on 28/1/2006.
This photo was takne from Mandalay Hill facing the east in an early morning of January.
The pagoda in this picture is also situated on the Hill.
Every winter, we (me and my two close friends) used to take a walk round the Mandalay Moat and climb the Hill in early mornings.
One early morning, I brought my camera with me with an intention of taking some photos, and as I looked towards the east (Yan Kin Hill) from the hilltop, wowww, I saw this.
There was endless waves of fog stretching over the fields around the hill which seemed to be so alive under the shallow early-morning-sunlight.
And fortunately, from my point of view, I saw this padoda resting in peace and couldn't help pressing the shutter-release button.
And well, to be honest, I couldn't find a name suitable for this photo, and 'At A Glance' is the best I could think of.

No comments: